We have seen a resistance at the previously tested zone of 5700. If we are to see  a breakout out , in the next few days, 5800 would be the next resistance zone to watch.

Should we see a rejection on the other hand after a third test, another test to the support zone of 5400 may be on the cards.

One way or another ( up or down ), this  pattern would resolve itself either with a breakout or a breakdown, as to when, I doubt anyone knows. We may forecast, but I rather wait for a confirmation by the price action.


All the information and analysis provided on this website is general in nature and for educational purposes only and does not constitute financial advice. No content in any way implies a recommendation to buy, sell or short sell any financial instrument, nor is it financial advice.

Investing and trading in financial markets carries considerable risk, and should always be done in consultation with a licensed financial adviser taking your personal circumstances, financial situation, objectives and needs into consideration.





Comments are closed.